Full Moon in Aquarius

06:38



Good morning (or evening?) beautiful souls <3

Tonight is the night of the Corn/Grain Full Moon, announcing the beginning of the harvest season! And this year, the Moon will also be placed in Aquarius. What does that mean to you? To the rituals you might want to perform?

Aquarius is a very cerebral sign, for whom freedom is of first importance, freedom of body, but also of mind! This is why this Full Moon is perfect to perform a little ritual/manifestation work to get rid of bad habits, to free yourself from burdens you have been carrying for too long. Aquarius also use their intelligence to discover new things, they are curious and want to experiment and try whenever they can. This is why you may also want to use tonight's energy to write down some new things you want to try for the year to come! Things you want to learn about too. Particularly if they concern your scholar life or travels!

For tonight, I will keep things simple: a candle, meditation under the Moonlight, and writing down in my spiritual journal the objectives I have for the next weeks, using the energy of the Full Moon to manifest them. Here is my list, I hope it will inspire you to project your goals to the Universe as well!


  • make progresses on getting rid of my eating problems
  • take the time to have a pampering time at least one night a week, with (homemade) masks, candles, meditation, etc
  • go deeper into Astrology
  • be more structured in my university work

Short list but I would be more than happy if I managed to fulfill it!

What would be your wishes for the Full Moon tonight?

With love <3

Elyssa

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires