I am a New Moon girl!

08:59



Hello, my loves!

Happy New Moon in Leo!! Next days and weeks will be full of potential for you! Energy waiting to be used, plans popping in your head, and a fire burning in your heart. Do not let it lose! I know I won't, or at least, I'll try!
My Creative Spread Crafting class from the Tarot Summer School, so much work I put there, fears to overcome.... all that with the help of my boyfriend, who patiently filmed and edited all my class. And it's there, finally available for you <3 Don't hesitate to have a look and get it if you think it can be of used in your practice.
I am also working on something very special for you, in partnership with the amazing Dana from A Lavender Moon. And I can already tell you, this project is going to be FAN-TAS-TIC.
So yeah.. when I come to think of it, the energy of the Moon in Leo will not be lost on my hand!
And this brings me back to the topic of this post: the New Moon and its powers.

In the spiritual community, we talk a lot (a LOT) of the Full Moon. How the energy is strong on that night, how it can help us connect with our feminine sacred power, a perfect time to put our intent out in the world. It is the night for all kind of rituals, from dancing free of all boundaries to performing some complicated love spell. It is a night of Magic.
Yet, it has been a long time I have not done anything special for the Full Moon, barely putting crystals and decks out to charge. And lately, I even felt...odd when the Full Moon was getting close. Depressed, distracted, trouble sleeping, stressed. Overall, not so good. It took me a while to notice this pattern. The realization only came yesterday, I was happy to feel energized, highly emotional (in a good way), connected to deep parts of myself. I looked at the date: we were one day away from a New Moon. Not a Full Moon, no, but a New Moon. The night where the sky is darker, where the Moon hides her light and let us explore more secretive parts of ourselves. And it is now that I feel the most creative, the most feminine... the most powerful.

I am the first one surprised by this fact, I always felt this connection to the Moon, I am a Moon daughter, that's for sure. But when I thought I was to embrace her power on the Full Moon, when she is at her brightest. It appears I was wrong. That in the end, I may be a daughter of the dark side of the Moon . And now I am wondering, how is this affecting my energy? my spiritual work? With this realization, a new world is opening in front of my eyes. I know my practice will change a lot, I will adapt it, and learn to connect more with this time of the Moon Cycle. My rituals, meditations, ways of seeing myself even will need some adjustments. The New Moon shows me another way to perceive life, and myself! And you know what, I can't wait for that, for these changes! It is like things are falling into place.

For the next Moon Cycles, I will focus on what I can learn from the New Moon, which aspects of myself I was ignoring and need to reveal now, and how to use this source of energy to embrace my feminine energy!

I wish you, with all my heart, a happy New Moon <3

Elyssa

The Day Boy & the Night Girl card from the FaeryTale oracle by Lucy Cavendish and Jasmine Becket-Griffith

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. <3 I love this!
    I definitely agree that the Full Moon gets spoken about a lot. This New Moon though, I am feeling you! The energy of the New Moon in Leo is wonderful and creative! I feel strong and confident in myself and the things I do today.
    Great post to go with the great energy today!

    RépondreSupprimer