Fairy tale spreads #1

11:37

Hello beautiful souls<3

Let's start this blog for real! And what could be better for that than a little tarot spread?
You will soon realize that I am a BIG fan of fairy tales, whether we talk about Disney's adaptations or Lo Conto de li Conti by Giambattista Basile. I love to read all kind of fairy tales, the "original" ones, or the more recent versions. I love them all.
And this is why I have decided to work on a serie of spreads that will be focused on Fairy Tales!

Without further introduction, I am really happy to show you the first spread of the serie, inspired from Cinderella:


This simple Two cards reading will show you two sides of a situation troubling you:
1. the drawbacks stopping you from moving on
2. the strengths you have to overcome it.
Feel free to use it for personal use and let me know how it goes!

With love,

Elyssa

PS: this spread is also available at my store

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires