A girl gotta start somewhere

15:40


Hello beautiful souls!!

Welcome to my new born blog!
I just thought a few words about myself, my passions and the why of this blog could be a nice introduction! (Sorry I love !'s, I'll try to behave myself but I am an excited person in life.)

I am a 25 year old woman, currently in Canada and studying... something. That's the official part. But then, there is also the tarot reader. Because that's what I am: a tarot and oracle reader, someone passionate with the cards, whether we talk about their art, their messages or just the feeling we get when we shuffle them. For me, they are more than just pieces of paper, they are associated with a way of living your life, a wonderful tool to learn and evolve. See, I am already ranting about the cards! Let's move on to something else, shall we?


Aside from the cards, one of my grandest passions is tea, and I really hope to make a living from that one day. To create my own blends, to have a little tea shop around the corner of a coast city somewhere. Tea has this wonderful power to make you feel safe and warm, to help you relax after a stressful day, or start a tough week on the right foot. Tea is certainly... whimsical! My go-to tea is mint green tea, I could not live without it in my life! (Hey! On that note, what is your favorite tea??)


And what makes drinking tea even better? To have a book to read with it! I am a real book dragon, when I start reading, I can't stop. Books are wonderful and as Stephen King said, "A uniquely portable magic": they can make you travel, think, feel... and grow. I think that's what I love the most about them, they awake your imagination and transform you. I hope my readings transform me for the best, at least, that's what I am working on!

If after that I still have free time, I will spend it watching TV shows (I won't say how many I watch, I'm ashamed), drawing or creating jewelry.

Well, these little pieces of me will be what you'll find on this blog: a lot of cards, tea, books and the thoughts of a wandering soul.

I hope you'll enjoy the journey and that we will all grow better from it!

With love émoticône heart

Elyssa

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires