Monthly favorites #2: April 2016

05:27

Hello lovelies émoticône heart<3

Pfffiou, finally back on my computer! I've traveled a lot these days! From Canada to Paris, then to my mom, to my dad, in the South of France, and now I am settled at my grandparents! Still a lot of work to do, as I can now announce I'll be a teacher for the Tarot Readers Summer School! This is a super exciting project, and a lot of work too! But you'll read more about it in the next weeks. And then, I'll be leaving for romantic holidays (at least that's what I hope) in Ireland émoticône heart So yeah, busy time ahead, but we are talking here about the good kind of busy.
It is though the reason why my monthly favorites post is only published now... and also why I didn't send my New Moon Newsletter...

Sorry if this post is a bit shorter, after my holidays, I promise I'll post more content for you, and hopefully some of my projects will come to life too!

This month, I had the chance to receive a GORGEOUS, perfect, tarot bag from Death Head Divination:




It will be used for a deck I am planning to create, and the colors are exactly what I had in mind. This bag is absolutely well executed, the crochet work is high quality and the knots are perfect. The yarn is beautiful too and the last note, the pendant, suits the bag beautifully.

When it comes to the creator, Torque, she is a sweetheart and will do everything to find the perfect bag for you, sorting out with you the size, colors, yarn. It is really a high quality product offered by a very competent person. And the delivery was super fast, which is always a good point. If you're looking for great protection for your cards, don't hesitate and go to Death Head Divination, you won't be disappointed!

This month I also decided to go more for natural beauty products!




I already did a review of Ashbees beautiful products, but I also finally gave a chance to Lush. Do you know the brand? We went there with my partner and went a bit crazy haha. I can't talk about all of their products but I've tried the massage bars: Soft Coeur (edible product) and From Dusk til Dawn, a new favorite!: they smell sooo good and are really great to apply and massage!
I've also tried their fresh facial mask Cosmetic warrior (ok it smells like garlic) and it really inspired me to make my own! Also got a sample of the Mask of Magnaminty and I love the smell and feeling on my skin so much!
We also decided to try the tooth tabs during our trip in Ireland (I'll let you know how it was).
I really want to give this brand more attention, whether it's directly for their products, or as a help to create my own.

Now let's move on to the teas, well, a maté actually. You know the plant from South America? This one is a cinnamint maté , still from DavidsTea. Mint is one of my favorite plants, and cinnamon one of my favorite spices, so of course I had to try it! Well, I was not disappointed, it is really good, loved the taste! And it's good hot or iced, which makes it a great drink for summer too.

I am usually not a fan of maté, but here, I am all for this one!

As for the books, unfortunatelly, I did not get a lot of time to read this past month, except for the notes from my classes, but I have already started one you'll discover in May...

Yep, that's it for this month, as I said, it's a bit short, hope you still enjoyed it!

What were your favorite things this month? What did you really like or use?

With love émoticône heart
Elyssa


Disclamer: all the products presented here are products I tested and I love, I do not have any partnership with the brands above, and this is just my honest (and enthusiastic) opinion!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires