Fairy tale spreads #2

17:14

Hello little sunshines!!

I don't know if you remember, a week ago, I posted my first Fairy Tale spread. Well, it is time for the second one: The Bic C, inspired by Cinderella's tale as well! It's one I really love to work with and I find it particularily fitting for all that is career change/concerns or spiritual development. Because, afterall, the story of Cinderella is all about transformation (which is probably why I love it so much). Yes, one part of the transformation is due to magic: the pumpkin turning into a coach, or the mice and lizards becoming horses and footmen. But the main transformation comes from Cinderella herself, getting out of her comfort zone and changing her life; I like to see it as more of the "she was lucky she left her shoe", maybe because of all the adaptations I read where she was an active character, like Cinder by Marissa Meyer. For me Cinderella's story is about transforming yourself into a better version of you, a stronger one. One that is not afraid to go for what she wants and do what it takes to have it. And this is what The Big C wants to help you accomplish! I think that this quote from Disney resumes quite well how I feel about it:


“Cinderella believed in dreams, but she also believed in doing something about them.”





1. Cinderella: what do you look for/dream in your life at the moment
2. Step Mother: the obstacles preventing you to move forward
3. The Little mice: your allies to overcome the obstacles
4. The Pumpkin: how do you need to transform yourself to move on
5. GodMother: advice to make your dream come true
6. The Prince: the key person or event that will be the catalyst for my success

Feel free to use it for personal use and let me know how it goes!

With love,

Elyssa

This spread is also available at my store

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires